Information under articles 13 and 14 G.D.P.R. 2016/679
We hereby inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.) enforces the protection of personal data and the free disclosure of said personal data information. In accordance with said regulation, processing of your personal data will be marked to priciples of accuracy, legality , transparency and protection of your privacy and related rights. Under articles 13 and 14 G.D.P.R. 2016/679, we hereby give you following information:
1. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data have been communicated and will be treated exclusively for those purposes highly connected and functional to pursue our obligations under our existing contract :
- to insert your personal data in our company software database;
- to process accounting;
- to manage due payments and cash collections;
- to fulfill with our obligations under civil law & fiscal regulations, with general rules and with European Community Regulation.
Personal data processing will be carried out by means of printed or electronical tools from controller and from authorized people with observance of any protection tool to grant the privacy and security of your personal data as well as the processing in an accurate and complete manner.
2. NATURE OF DATA COLLECTION AND CONSEQUENCES IN CASE OF MISSING CONTRIBUTION
Contribution of your personal data is mandatory to our contract execution and generally to laws fulfilment. Eventual missing contribution may cause our impossibility to fulfill our contract obligations and our laws requirements.
3. PERSONAL DATA COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
Your personal data, to carry out the contract execution and for the purposes above indicated, may be diffused:
- to all individual or legal people (legal, accounting, fiscal entities , revision companies, freight forwarders, companies for data processing etc.) in those cases where the personal data disclosure will be necessary to all the purposes above described;
- to banks to handle payments and cash receipts ;
- to factoring and companies for credit collections;
- to our partners and employees authorized and pursuant to the needed field of application;
Your personal data won’t be transferred in a third party extra UE country. The collected data won’t be generally disclosed.
4. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
Your personal data will be retained for the necessary time to supply the requested services only, unless we won’t be requested from our laws, regulations and European Comunity rules to retain them for a longer period or in case it will be needed to solve some dispute or judical reviews.
As soon as your data won’t be needed anymore for the above mentioned requirements we will immediately destroy them in a safe and proper manner to make them unaccessible and not identifiable
5. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You can Exercise your rights at any time towards the Data Controller according to the articles of G.D.P.R. 2016/79, that we resume for your easy reference :
- art. 15 – data Subject access rights
- art. 16 – Modifcation right
- art. 17 – Cancellation right
- art. 18 – Disclosure Limitation right
- art. 19 – Notification duty in case of changes
- art. 20 – Data Portability right
- art. 21 – Opposition right
You can execise your rights towards the controller by means of certified post ,telefax or email.
6. THE CONTROLLER
The controller is FORMULA SAS DI “FORMULA GROUP SRL “ & C.
Analyzing in detail, our cookies allow you to:
- Store preferences included;
- Avoid to re-enter the same information several times during the visit, such as user name and password;
- Analyze the use of the services and content provided by rideformula.com to optimize the browsing experience and services offered.
Types of cookies
Technical Cookie: this type of cookie allows the proper operation of certain sections of the site. There are two categories: persistent and session.
Persistent: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date.
Session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are required to view the site and, in relation to technical services offered will be increasingly used and then sent, unless the user does not change the settings in his browser (thus affecting the display of site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the site. Rideformula.com will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on the activity of users and as it came on the Site. The analytical cookies are sent from the same site or from third-party domains.
Cookie analysis of third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as page views, time spent, traffic sources of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site as icons and preferences expressed in social networks, in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of services, third-party software (such as software generated maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality in the pages of the Site.
Those cookies are needed to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site. Rideformula.com, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for cookies and technical analytics, as necessary to provide the required services. For all other types of cookies, explicit consent may be expressed by the user with one or more of the following modes:
- By specific configurations of the browser or its programs used to navigate pages that make up the site.
- By changing settings in the use of third-party services
- Both of these solutions might prevent you from using or viewing parts of the Website.
- Web sites and third-party services